Please note – Individual results may vary from person to person.
One (2.5 hour) session is all that is usually required.
The session lasts around 2.5 hours.
Your success in stopping smoking may have a profound impact on the rest of your life.
The cost of the stop-smoking session is just £399.
Hypnosis is an entirely natural, focused state of awareness that helps you to feel relaxed, refreshed and energised.
* Further sessions may be required if there are underlying psychological factors for your smoking that you wish to address. Individual results may vary from person to person.
Additional Tips For Stopping Smoking
1. Go public – ask family and friends for positive encouragement.
2. Clear your space as much as possible – put away your ash trays, rearrange your furniture, change your room around.
3. Change your habits – as much as possible, do something different in the evenings, develop new interests and activities.
4. Stay busy, avoid boredom, learn a relaxation technique, use your hypnotherapy App.
5. Drink at least 6 glasses of water daily (first one upon rising) to flush nicotine out of your body more rapidly.
6. Bathe or wash your skin frequently – ideally take a steam bath or sauna, or use a skin brush. Nicotine is freed from the body via the skin; therefore it is important
to wash the skin often to speed up ridding the body of nicotine.
7. Keep the blood sugar level up by eating regularly and sensibly. Evidence suggests it is easier to stop smoking if you eat lightly.
8. Throughout the day take two to three long and deep breaths as often as you remember to. It is holding the breath that causes tension in ex-smokers. Many people who stop smoking also stop deep inhalation – make sure you don’t. Remember the only relaxing thing about smoking is the belief that it is relaxing and the deep drawing and exhaling while smoking.
9. Take a selection of these supplements: Vitamin C helps your body to expel the toxins released into the bloodstream as your body clears the effects of smoking. Vitamin B calms and nourishes the nervous system. A Multivitamin & mineral helps with times of stress and generally to boost the immune system. Zinc helps with the absorption of vitamin C and with the deficiencies caused by smoking and also helps with premature skin-aging.
10. Re-affirm daily to yourself the benefits of being a non-smoker.
Changes Your Body Goes Through When You Stop Smoking
Within 20 Minutes Of Last Cigarette:
Blood pressure drops to normal.
Pulse rate drops to normal.
Body temperature of hands and feet return to normal.
Carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal.
Oxygen level in blood increases to normal.
Chance of heart attack decreases.
Nerve endings start re-growing.
Ability to smell and taste things is enhanced.
Bronchial tubes relax making breathing easier.
Lung capacity increases.
2 Weeks to 3 Months
Walking becomes easier.
Lung function increases up to 30%.
1 to 9 Months
Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decreases.
Lung cilia re-grow increasing ability to handle mucus, clean lungs.
Body’s overall energy increases.
Lung cancer death rate for average smoker almost halves.
Lung cancer death rate down to almost that of a non-smoker.
Pre-cancerous cells are replaced.
Other cancer risks decrease.
ALL BENEFITS ARE LOST IF YOU START TO SMOKE AGAIN!