Jessica is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with more than 15 years of experience and specialises in treating a wide range of mental health issues in young children, adolescents and adults.
She has particular expertise in working with people that suffer from anxiety disorders, sexual identity issues, and complex family relationships.
Jessica is trained in various therapeutic approaches which she tailors to each person’s needs. These include:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Systemic Approaches